The Gates Restaurant is open for Lunch, Thursday to Monday 11.30am to 3.30pm and Dinner, Friday and Saturdays 6.00pm to 9.00pm.
We offer a fixed price a la carte menu. Two Course $70 per person and Three Course $85 per person (Food Only).
Our venue is committed to ensuring that the venue and its patrons follow the advice of public health authorities to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. As such the following measures will be included for visits to The Gates Restaurant.
The Gates Restaurant will acting in compliance with social gathering guidelines set in place by the NSW government, as such booking size and timing limitations may apply to your visit.
We ask that patrons visiting The Gates Restaurant;
Practice social distancing by maintaining a minimum of 1.5m distances from others
Wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
Cough and sneeze into a cloth or tissue, or if unavailable, into one’s elbow
Do not engage in any unnecessary physical contact. Avoid touching your eyes, mouth and nose
Utilise contactless payment whenever possible
Most importantly, please stay at home if you feel unwell or display symptoms, such as coughing or fever.
A Credit Card guarantee is required for all bookings. The Gates Restaurant requires 24hrs notice for all cancellations, failure to do so will incur a cancellation fee.
A credit card guarantee will be required to place a reservation. A $1 per person tentative hold will be placed upon your provided card when your details are recorded, which will clear post visit. We do not process a deposit, however, should you need to cancel your reservation or reduce the numbers in your party, you must give at least 24 hrs notice. Failure to do so will incur a cancellation fee of $50 per person cancelled for dinner reservations and $50. per person for lunch*. All cancellations must be submitted in writing to Failure to arrive for your booking will also incur a charge of $50 per person for dinner reservations and $50. per person for lunch*. All reservations made at The Gates Restaurant must be reconfirmed prior to the booking. We will endeavour to contact you, however should we be unable to reach you, please call us to confirm your booking. We reserve the right to cancel your unconfirmed booking at our discretion and without notice. We look forward to welcoming you to The Gates Restaurant.
See our full terms and conditions below:
Thank you for choosing to dine at The Gates Restaurant.
For all guests attending The Gates Restaurant, we do require guests to agree with our booking policy and cancellation terms, which are:
• Reservations are essential to dine at The Gates Restaurant. Walk-in patrons will only be accepted if the restaurant has available seating and within the COVID-19 guidelines of the seating capacity for the venue.
• Due to social gathering guidelines time and party size restrictions apply.
• Contact mobile phone number and email address will be required when placing your reservation.
• Guests are to adhere with COVID-19 safe instructions implemented by The Gates Restaurant staff during their visit. Everyone has an obligation to stay at home while displaying any symptoms such as fever or coughing. The Gates Restaurant staff have the right to refuse service and insist that anyone with these symptoms leave the premises.
* Menu price and cancellation fees are subject to change without notice.